Thank you for submitting your New Pharmacy Opening Application Form. Your information has been received and will now be reviewed by the College.
* THIS IS NOT CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION *
You will be notified via email if more information is required to process your request.
A pre-opening inspection is required and shall be conducted between two and five business days prior to the anticipated opening date by an inspector named by the College. The pharmacy must be fully set up and ready to open when the inspection takes place. Any required re-inspection will be subject to the “Pharmacy re-inspection fee” as provided for in the College’s fee schedule. Inspections are conducted Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Once the application has been approved as complete by the College, a staff member will be in contact with the pharmacy manager to arrange a date and time for the pre-opening inspection.
The following must be provided to the College no later than 48 hours after opening by following the instructions below:
Login to your College online pharmacy profile and;
- Click view/edit my profile
- Click ‘Additional’ at the top your profile
- Click ‘Document upload’
- Sample Labels
- Photos of the following:
- From the center of the dispensary showing the whole dispensary
- From the front of the dispensary showing the whole dispensary (including self-selection/Schedule III product area)
- These distinct areas if applicable :
- Compounding area
- Specialty packaging
- Counseling room/area
- Sterile preparation
- Lockable area for narcotics/controlled drugs
It is recommended you print this page for your records.